Please, fill your starting point.
No itinerary was found.
TER line Toulouse / Latour-de-Carol
Regular direct connections all year from Paris Austerlitz.
Train stations in Pyrénées Ariégeoises : Tarascon-sur-Ariège, Les Cabannes, Luzenac, Ax-les-Thermes, Mérens-les-Vals, L'Hospitalet-près-l'Andorre.
To reach Tarascon-sur-Ariège
By the road
• From Toulouse : take the A61 motorway, direction Montpellier-Foix, then fork onto the A66 towards Pamiers. On exiting the Pamiers motorway, take the 2x2-lane expressway, direction Foix-Andorra (Tarascon-sur-Ariège 40 km away and Auzat 55 km away).
• From Bordeaux: take the A62 motorway to Toulouse then the A61 motorway, direction Montpellier-Foix. Fork onto the A66 towards Pamiers.
At the Pamiers motorway exit, take the 2x2 lane expressway, direction Foix-Andorra (Tarascon-sur-Ariège 40 km away and Auzat 55 km away).
• From Montpellier : take the A61 motorway towards Toulouse, then fork onto the A66 towards Pamiers. At the exit of the motorway in Pamiers, take the fast lane 2x2 lanes, direction Foix-Andorra (Tarascon-sur-Ariège at 40 km and Auzat at 55 km).
• From Barcelona : follow Manresa, Cadi tunnel (100 km from Tarascon-sur-Ariège), Puigcerda, Puymorens tunnel, Ax-les-Thermes, Tarascon-sur-Ariège.
To reach Ax-les-Thermes
By the road
1:15 - 115 km
A 61 towards Montpellier / Foix, Pamiers A66 junction up, expressway RN20 to Foix-Andorra (of which 95km on highways).
2:45 - 265 km
A9 and A61 towards Toulouse, exit Bram towards Foix and Andorra RN20 direction (of which 200 km on motorways)
3:15 - 350 km
A62 to Toulouse, then A61, A66, RN20 (including 336km on motorways)
3 hours - 310 km
A20 to Toulouse, then A61, A66, RN20 (including 284km on motorways)
2:30 - 180 km
Take C31, B10, C58 and C16 and E9 from Berga. Follow tunnel Cadi, Puigcerda, Puymorens tunnel (of which 103 on motorways).
To reach the Donezan
By the road
• From Toulouse : A61, direction Carcassonne, Take direction Limoux, Quillan (160 km, 2h30)
• From Perpignan : D117, direction Foix, Estagel, D118 direction Axat, Quérigut (90km, 1h30)
• From Carcassonne : take direction Limoux, Quillan, Axat (90 km, 1h40)
• From Montpellier : A9, via Perpignan then D117 and D118 direction Axat, Quérigut (240 km, 3h)
• From Barcelona : follow Manresa, tunnel Del Cadi, Puigcerdá, Boug-Madame, Formiguères (210 km, 2h50)
Regular line by reservation:
Wednesdays, Donezan => Quillan (in the morning)
Quillan => Donezan, 12 p.m.
Reservation at 04 68 20 41 37
Access via the Col de Pailhères is impossible from November to early May (pass closed by prefectural decree) www.inforoute11.fr
Visit the website of BlaBlaCar
In winter, we urge you to always have a pair of snow chains in the car