At 950 m above sea level, in a beautiful beech forest and above the waterfalls, AKROBRANCH d'Orlu offers adventure trails that combine acrobranche with climbing and via ferrata, as well as a canyoning course.14 adventure courses combining acrobranche, climbing and via ferrata. All ages and all audiences. you are waiting for it:
- 2 courses of equilibrium (green) MARMOTTE and PETIT LOUP for the 2/6 years, the Clairière des Pitchouns, playground on the balance (2/12 years)
- Château DESMAN (green) from 3 years
- OURSON acrobranche course (green) for 3/6 years
- KOALA acrobranche course (green) for 6/12 years, from 1.10 m
- LYNX acrobranch course (green) from 6 years old or 1.10 m
- 2 Acrobranche course (blue): PANDA and MOUFLON for families and children from 1.20 m
- MARSUPILAMI adventure trail (blue) for families and children from 1.30 m
- 2 Adventure trails (red): ECUREUIL and ISARD for adults and teenagers from 1.40 m
- Adventure course GYPAETE (brown) for adventurers from 1.50 m. Technical and sporting course with Le Grand Saut, a game with great sensations.
- Adventure trail KING KONG (black) for athletes from 1.60 m.Technique and very sporty.
- TYRO JUMP course from 10 years old, 3 zip lines, a game platform and an apotheosis finale with a big jump of 20 meters.
AKROBRANCH d'Orlu also offers :
- The Paintball space , adventurous spirit, melted in the natural environment of the Orlu National Reserve, Indiana Jones way.
- The walk on the waterfall trail, invigorating and rejuvenating.
- A picnic area on the edge of the play area of La Clairière des Pitchouns.
- The Bistrot des Forges : on the terrace, facing the torrent and the big waterfall Gnioles, come and enjoy our home cooking, based on fresh local produce, preferably farmers or organic.
Most of the summer
- The canyoning route "Orlu Canyon"at the very heart of the AKROBRANCH Orlu Park. Duration: ½ day, from 14 years old.
- Adventure courses at night (from 21:30 to midnight).
Dates and opening hours
During the holidays
spring zone C: every day from 10h to 18h.Close on monday
summer: every day from 10h to 19h30.
Toussaint: every day except Monday from 10h to 17h- Christmas and February: 3 hours of activity on reservation only
Out of holidays:
May and June: open Saturdays, holidays, bridges and Sundays from 10am to 6pm.
last week of June and first of July: Wednesday to Sunday from 10h to 18h.
September: the weekend from 10h to 18h.
October: the weekend from 10h to 17h.
Outside these periods, the Park is open for groups, by reservation.
- Possibility of lunch or dinner grills for groups based on local farm produce.
Restaurant «The Bistrot des Forges ", Bar, Snacking
Car parking shaded
SITE LABELLISE QUALITY OUTDOOR AND TREES AND LEISURE
- Spoken languages
- Quality standards
- Accepted customers
- 300 Person(s)
Contact by email
- See all reviews
- Tourist information
- Animals accepted
- Picnic area
- Car park
- bus parking
- Access for disabled
- Payment methods
From 11 € to 32 €
- From April 6, 2019 until April 7, 2019
- From April 13, 2019 until April 14, 2019
- From April 20, 2019 until April 22, 2019
- From April 24, 2019 until April 28, 2019
- From April 30, 2019 until May 5, 2019
- On May 8, 2019
- From May 11, 2019 until May 12, 2019
- From May 18, 2019 until May 19, 2019
- From May 25, 2019 until May 26, 2019
- From May 30, 2019 until June 2, 2019
- From June 8, 2019 until June 10, 2019
- From June 15, 2019 until June 16, 2019
- From June 22, 2019 until June 23, 2019
- From June 29, 2019 until June 30, 2019
- From July 6, 2019 until September 1, 2019
- From September 7, 2019 until September 8, 2019
- From September 14, 2019 until September 15, 2019
- From September 21, 2019 until September 22, 2019
- From September 28, 2019 until September 29, 2019
- From October 5, 2019 until October 6, 2019
- From October 12, 2019 until October 13, 2019
- From October 19, 2019 until October 20, 2019
- From October 26, 2019 until October 27, 2019
- From November 1, 2019 until November 30, 2019
Contact by email
- See all reviews
ADT Ariège Pyrénées
Nous avons passé une superbe après midi..... Parcours très bien étudié.. Équipe très sympa... Continuez ainsi.. Pensez au partenariat avec le CNAS.