See photos (12)
Unsupervised activities , Tree skyways , Adventure park at Orlu
At 950 m above sea level, in a magnificent beech forest and above the waterfalls, AKROBRANCH d'Orlu offers adventure courses combining acrobranche with climbing and via ferrata, as well as a canyoning course.The Park opens on Saturday May 23 and will be open every weekend until the end of June, and every day in July.
All sanitary measures are in place: distancing, freezing, masks and remember to bring a pair of gloves which are compulsory... The Park opens on Saturday May 23 and will be open every weekend until the end of June, and every day in July.
All sanitary measures are in place: distancing, freezing, masks and remember to bring a pair of gloves which are compulsory (preferably worn because they may suffer on the games). If you don't have one, we will sell it at cost. We are ready to welcome you for a good moment of relaxation, pleasure and oxygen.
Please call to reserve: 0561059733
The Park is closed in winter due to weather conditions which do not lend themselves to this activity. The Park is in the mountains at an altitude of 950 m where there is regular snow.
Most of the summer
- The canyoning course "the Canyon of Orlu" in the heart of the AKROBRANCH Park of Orlu. Duration: ½ day, from 14 years old.
- TheNighttime adventures every Thursday evening from 9 p.m. to midnight (from July 18, 2019 to August 29, 2019). Le Bistrot des Forges restaurant open.
14 adventure courses combining acrobranche, climbing and via ferrata. All ages and all audiences. waiting for you:
- 2 Balance trails (green) MARMOTTE and PETIT LOUP for 2/6 year olds, La Clairière des Pitchouns, playground on balance (2/12 years old)
- Château DESMAN (green) from 3 years
- OURSON acrobranche course (green) for 3/6 years
- KOALA acrobranche course (green) for 6/12 years old, from 1.10 m
- LYNX acrobranche course (green) from 6 years or 1.10 m
- 2 acrobranche courses (blue): PANDA and MOUFLON for families and children from 1.20 m
- MARSUPILAMI adventure course (blue) for families and children from 1.30 m
- 2 Adventure courses (red): ECUREUIL and ISARD for adults and adolescents from 1.40 m
- GYPAETE adventure course (brown) for adventurers from 1.50 m.Technical and sporting course with Le Grand Saut, a game with great sensations.
- KING KONG adventure course (black) for athletes from 1.60 m. Technical and very sporty.
- TYRO JUMP course from 10 years old, 3 ziplines, a game platform and a final in apotheosis with a big jump of 20 meters.
AKROBRANCH d'Orlu also offers you :
- The Paintball space , adventurous spirit, melted in the natural environment of the Orlu National Reserve, Indiana Jones style.
- The stroll on the waterfall trail, invigorating and rejuvenating.
- A picnic area set up on the edge of the La Clairière des Pitchouns playground .
- Le Bistrot des Forges : on the terrace, facing the stream and the large Gnioles waterfall, come and taste our homemade cuisine, made with fresh local products, preferably farmers or organic.
Opening dates and times
During the holidays
spring zone C: every day from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Closed Monday
summer: every day from 10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
All Saints' Day: every day except Monday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. - Christmas and February: 3 hours of activity by reservation only
May and June: open Saturdays, holidays, bridges and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
last week of June and first of July: Wednesday to Sunday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
September: weekends from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
October: weekends from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Outside these periods, the Park is open for groups, by reservation.
- Possibility of grilled lunch or dinner for groups based on local farm products.
" Le Bistrot des Forges " restaurant, Bar, Snacking
Shaded car parking
LABELIZED SITE OUTDOOR QUALITY AND TOURISM QUALITY
- Spoken languages
- Accepted customers
- Groups (Max capacity)
- 300 Person(s)
Contact by email
- See all reviews
- Tourist information
- Animals accepted
- Picnic area
- Car park
- bus parking
- Access for disabled
- Payment methods
From 11 € to 32 €
Add a review
Nous avons passé une superbe après midi..... Parcours très bien étudié.. Équipe très sympa... Continuez ainsi.. Pensez au partenariat avec le CNAS.