See photos (7)
Château d'Usson et Maison du patrimoine
Historic site and monument , Castle , Middle Age at Rouze
Castle of the ancient lords of So and Allion, it is a thousand-year-old site which controlled the Aude valley and protected the Donezan country from any incursion. Throughout its history it was an impregnable fortress, the residence of the Marquis of Usson until the Revolution. Today consolidated and saved from ruin, this remarkable site houses the heritage house within its walls. Covid19 information: Mandatory mask in the heritage house, traffic direction, hydroalcoholic gel.At the heritage house attached to the castle of Usson, on 700m², you will find a reconstructed traditional mountain habitat, archaeological objects from the excavations of the castle still in progress testifying to a stately life from the 13th to... At the heritage house attached to the castle of Usson, on 700m², you will find a reconstructed traditional mountain habitat, archaeological objects from the excavations of the castle still in progress testifying to a stately life from the 13th to the 18th Century as well as the "Lady of Usson".
This summer, find two new exhibitions:
-JULY: Nature photos exhibition by Laurent Gayral and Arthur Chapuis.
- AUGUST: Exhibition of Zarno, the patamodeleur.
Every day, from July 4 to August 31:
* 11h / 12h
* 2 p.m. / 4 p.m.
* 4.30 p.m. / 6.30 p.m.
Guided tour on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. *
-Weekends of September:
Until September 20, from Saturday to Monday, from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Commented visit on Sunday from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. *
-All Saints holidays:
From Wednesday to Sunday, from October 17 to November 1, from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Guided tour on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. *
* Attention, no free visit during the guided tour
For groups, open all year on request and from 15 people.
- Spoken languages
- Accepted customers
- Groups (Max capacity)
- 54 Person(s)
- Picnic area
- Car park
- bus parking
- Screening room
- Picnic tables
- Special theme activity
- Adult workshop
- Children's workshop
- Drinking water tap
- Payment methods
- From April 4, 2020 until April 19, 2020
- From May 1, 2020 until May 3, 2020
- From May 8, 2020 until May 10, 2020
- From May 21, 2020 until May 24, 2020
- From May 30, 2020 until June 1, 2020
- From June 6, 2020 until June 7, 2020
- From June 13, 2020 until June 14, 2020
- From June 20, 2020 until June 21, 2020
- From June 27, 2020 until June 28, 2020
- From July 1, 2020 until August 31, 2020
- From September 5, 2020 until September 6, 2020
- From September 12, 2020 until September 13, 2020
- On September 20, 2020
- From October 17, 2020 until October 18, 2020
- From October 21, 2020 until October 25, 2020
- From October 28, 2020 until November 1, 2020
Add a review
There is no review about Château D'usson Et Maison Du Patrimoine, be the first to leave one !