entertaining area around the sounds and music. Unique throughout the Pyrenean second of its kind nationwide.Under the finest petticoats of the National Reserve of Orlu on the path of Azaret, thirty surprising and poetic sound mechanical invite visitors to create sounds in nature, to make music alone or with others, to listen to discover the mechanisms of noise and a particular sensory approach to space and leave the final message in a strange mailbox. An invitation to the audacity and hope to let run his ears and his hands playing on a course without any difficulty.
Length of visit: 1h30
In the space of Azaret home visitors can discover the possible impacts of noise on health and behavior, the benefits of music and learning, discover the remarkable sites of the department and acoustic test their hearing.
Azaret the country, large and small can:
- Fun with bizarre machines to make sounds
- Learn about the benefits of music and on the possible impacts of noise on the behavior and health
- Discover how music is rooted in the forests
- Find an inventory of Ariégeois sites where it is good to his ears open wide
- And a picnic on a lovely terrace overlooking the waterfall
Open from Easter holidays until Thanksgiving holiday. Closed in winter.
July and August: open daily from 10h to 19h
September: open daily from 11h to 17h (closed on Mondays and Tuesdays)
May, June: open school holidays, public holidays, bridges, weekends 10h to 17h (other days by reservation)
October, November: Open school holidays, public holidays, bridges and weekends from 11am to 16:30 (other days on request)
Closing at the end of the Thanksgiving holiday.
Prefer baby carrier strollers
- Spoken languages
- Accepted customers
- Animals accepted
- Car park
- bus parking
- Payment methods
- From April 6, 2019 until May 5, 2019
- From May 8, 2019 until May 12, 2019
- From May 18, 2019 until May 19, 2019
- From May 25, 2019 until May 26, 2019
- From May 30, 2019 until June 2, 2019
- From June 8, 2019 until June 10, 2019
- From June 15, 2019 until June 16, 2019
- From June 22, 2019 until June 23, 2019
- From June 29, 2019 until June 30, 2019
- From July 6, 2019 until August 31, 2019
Add a review
There is no review about Azaret Forest Sounds, be the first to leave one !